Sunday, April 12, 2009

Today in random poetry/musings

And now, a poem, by Faith:

Rain Rain Come Today
Don't make me wait another day
Rain rain come today
Please make my world dark and gray
So I can sleep today
It's National Rain Day! Everyday!
Hey, hey, hey....yay rain yay

"Forget Miami, I'm moving to Forks. I still want my raincloud with lightening bolts and gusts of wind over my bed so I can sleep at night. I could wear a pancho when I sleep, build onto The Fort with a tent. And then combine it with a movie projector! It's rainatopia!
There should be a National Day of Rain, it should bless us all over the United States. It'd be my favorite holiday. RAIN! Wooo. Yeah! Don't forget your umbrellas, it's national rain day, yo! It's what I'm going to do when I become Governor of Forks. Where do Easter Bunnies come from?" - A very "punchy" Faith, who then falls asleep.

Well, it's not quite up there with the ubiquitous "RNE4EVA" poem, but then, what is?

Quote of the Moment: "Seattle is a state, Washington is a CITY. Duh. It's by the province of Vancouver"

Song of the Moment: "Boom, Boom, Pow" - Black Eyed Peas. 'Cause I have the music tastes of a 14 year old and that song is catchy!

No comments: